In-Person Sessions Are Women Only
Past Life Regression - This is a 1-2 hour session and can be offered in-person or via zoom.
In this session we focus on past lives. There will be a maximum of 3 past lives reviewed. The purpose of this session is to review past lives to resolve current issues in your life. The benefits of experiencing Past life Regression are:
- to receive clarity regarding illness, addiction or life circumstances and resolve them so that you can move forward
- to gain a greater sense of understanding, forgiveness, peace, harmony, and self-love
- to recognize patterns in relationships and resole them if necessary
- to meet your guides, helpers, and counselors
- to reunite with your soul family
- to receive guidance from your counsel of 12
- to identify your soul purpose
- to learn your meaning and purpose
- to recognize your special gifts in this lifetime
- to learn why you chose your present body and family and experiences
- to resolve relationships
- to receive greater clarity and resiliency in the face of life challenges
- to gain a greater sense of understanding, forgiveness, peace, harmony, unity, and love of self and others
Quantum Healing Hypnosis - For scheduling purposes, please be aware that this session typically lasts between 5-7 hours and is an IN-PERSON, WOMAN-ONLY session.
What is Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique?
Dolores Cannon developed and perfected her unique method of hypnosis, Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠ (QHHT®), over several decades and thousands of sessions. QHHT achieves the deepest level of hypnosis possible, the Somnambulistic level of trance. The somnambulistic state is ordinarily experienced two times a day: just before becoming awake and just before falling asleep. Most hypnotists do not work in the Somnambulistic level, either because they don’t have the ability to access this level of trance, or they are weary of working in the most mysterious level of hypnosis, which can produce unexpected results, such as reliving a past, future, or simultaneous life. The above contains information courtesy of qhhtofficial.com
In these sessions you will review up to three past lives (see past life benefits above).
After the past life review I will ask to speak to your subconscious. This therapy was developed by Dolores Cannon. To my knowledge she is the only person who took hypnosis into this amazingly beneficial state. The benefits of talking to your subconscious are:
- to ask questions such as what am I, where am I from, why am I here and what is my purpose in this life
- to confront and remove limiting personal fears
- to bring any limitations up front and ask for the resolve of those
- to gain a much clearer understanding of your life and relationships
- to retrieve and merge any fragmented parts that need to be worked with
- to experience the amazing healing of your subconscious and how it works with you as it scans your body and carries out all sorts of healings. The healings can be immediate, subtle and incremental over time
Why can’t I go under when I’m getting hypnotized?
Because hypnosis isn’t being knocked unconscious. It’s much more like a guided meditation. “Picture yourself on a boat on a river.” The trick is to allow yourself to relax enough to say “whatever it is that you’re seeing.”
If you mean you’d like to be “unconscious” when doing hypnotherapy, I’m just letting you know that your conscious mind is always aware - and often argues with you while you’re seeing or saying something about what you’re experiencing. Literally, the conscious mind saying “Wait a minute. You have to be making this up!” The trick is to just allow whatever it is in our view to be said aloud.
If you’re asking why you can’t do hypnosis, or that it’s hard for you - it’s probably because you haven’t done it before. Like doing a pushup. Not easy the first time. You have to do a few before you gain any benefit. The hypnotherapists I’ve worked with often recommend a person do a guided meditation, or practice with meditation prior to coming in. If you can close your eyes and say aloud whatever pops into your mind… (“I am on a boat on a river!”) you are doing the kind of work that’s needed to help quiet the conscious mind and let the unconscious or subconscious come forward.
As Colleen Joy Page said in “Flipside” - “Your conscious mind is like a bouncer preventing your subconscious from coming through” while doing hypnosis. The trick is to allow yourself to say whatever it is you’re seeing no matter how convoluted, contrary or odd it may appear. A good hypnotherapist will understand what those images, visuals mean.
It's important to note that hypnosis is not for everyone. Dolores' technique for induction combined with the Erickson confusion technique normally quite effective in getting anyone under this level of hypnosis. It is not 100% and there are a handful that are not good hypnosis candidates. If, for some reason, you cannot go under hypnosis, we will work with other techniques to bring you awareness and shift in consciousness. There are no refunds as the day was scheduled/blocked for you.