Why can’t I go under when I’m getting hypnotized?
Because hypnosis isn’t being knocked unconscious. It’s much more like a guided meditation. “Picture yourself on a boat on a river.” The trick is to allow yourself to relax enough to say “whatever it is that you’re seeing.”
If you mean you’d like to be “unconscious” when doing hypnotherapy, I’m just letting you know that your conscious mind is always aware - and often argues with you while you’re seeing or saying something about what you’re experiencing. Literally, the conscious mind saying “Wait a minute. You have to be making this up!” The trick is to just allow whatever it is in our view to be said aloud.
If you’re asking why you can’t do hypnosis, or that it’s hard for you - it’s probably because you haven’t done it before. Like doing a pushup. Not easy the first time. You have to do a few before you gain any benefit. The hypnotherapists I’ve worked with often recommend a person do a guided meditation, or practice with meditation prior to coming in. If you can close your eyes and say aloud whatever pops into your mind… (“I am on a boat on a river!”) you are doing the kind of work that’s needed to help quiet the conscious mind and let the unconscious or subconscious come forward.
As Colleen Joy Page said in “Flipside” - “Your conscious mind is like a bouncer preventing your subconscious from coming through” while doing hypnosis. The trick is to allow yourself to say whatever it is you’re seeing no matter how convoluted, contrary or odd it may appear. A good hypnotherapist will understand what those images, visuals mean.
Past Life Regression - In this session we focus on past lives. There will be a maximum of 3 past lives reviewed. The purpose of this session is to review past lives to resolve current issues in your life. The benefits of experiencing Past life Regression are:
- to receive clarity regarding illness, addiction or life circumstances and resolve them so that you can move forward
- to gain a greater sense of understanding, forgiveness, peace, harmony and self-love
- to recognize patterns in relationships and resolve them if necessary
Focused Hypnosis for Health or Addiction Cessation - In these sessions we will focus on the topic of choice to resolve programs, beliefs and/or traumatic events that are keeping you in ill health or addiction. The sessions will include hypnotic suggestions for healing and balance.
Before Life Hypnosis - In this session we will take you to that place of soul state. For scheduling purposes, please be aware that this session could take between 3-5 hours. In this session I take you from your immediate past life or most significant past life through the death experience of that previous life into the spiritual realm and your before life state. The benefits of experiencing the before life or inbetween lives is;
- to meet your guides, helpers and counselors
- to reunite with your soul family
- to receive guidance from your counsel of 12
- to identify your soul purpose
- to learn your meaning and purpose
- to recognize your special gifts in this lifetime
- to learn why you chose your present body and family and experiences
- to resolve relationships
- to receive greater clarity and resiliency in the face of life challenges
- to gain a greater sense of understanding, forgiveness, peace, harmony, unity, and love of self and others
Akashic Records - In these sessions you will be guided to the Akashic Records to review your soul records, receive advice or knowledge from your guides or receive healing.
Hall of Records - In these sessions you will be guided to the Hall of Records to review and resolve oaths, vows, agreements and contracts. There is also an option for resolving relationships here as well as curses and hexes.
Quantum Healing Hypnosis - For scheduling purposes, please be aware that this session typically lasts between 5-7 hours. In these sessions you will review up to three past lives (see past life benefits above). After the past life review I will ask to speak to your subconscious. This therapy was developed by Dolores Cannon. To my knowledge she is the only person who took hypnosis into this amazingly beneficial state. The benefits of talking to your subconscious are:
- to ask questions such as what am I, where am I from, why am I here and what is my purpose in this life
- to confront and remove limiting personal fears
- to bring any limitations up front and ask for the resolve of those
- to gain a much clearer understanding of your life and relationships
- to retrieve and merge any fragmented parts that need to be worked with
- to experience the amazing healing of your subconscious and how it works with you as it scans your body and carries out all sorts of healings. The healings can be immediate, subtle and incremental over time